Terms of Service
Welcome to Anna Bell Coaching website. To get the best experience, it’s important that you understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of this site.
- These terms and conditions are the contract between you and Anna Bell Coaching (‘us’, ‘we’, etc)
- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Please read this agreement carefully before making a purchase. If you do not agree with it, you should leave the website immediately.
- We reserve the right to make changes or modifications to these Terms of Service at any time and for any reason.
Acceptance of Your Order
Your order is an offer to buy from us and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Purchases are paid for at the time the order is placed.
- Once your order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email. This email will confirm details of your purchase and tell you when we shall despatch your order, or give you access to download an item if appropriate. If you book an event, joining instructions will be sent to you around 1-2 days beforehand.
- We shall only accept your order once payment has been made in full. That is when our contract is made.
- If you order Goods and we do not have all of them in stock, or you order a Service which is no longer available, we may offer you alternatives. If this happens you may either accept the alternatives we offer or cancel all or part of your order.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through our site. At any time before your order is despatched, we may decline to supply the Goods or Services to you without giving any reason. Wherever possible, however, we will try to inform you why your order has been declined.
- The price payable for the Goods or Services that you order is clearly set out on our website.
- It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on our website. If that happens, we will not despatch the Goods or make the Services available until you have confirmed that you wish to buy at the new price.
- If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply those Goods or Services to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch it to you.
- The price of Goods does not include the delivery charge which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order, and which will be displayed at checkout before we ask you to pay.
- If we owe you money (for this or any other reason), we will credit your account as soon as reasonably practicable but, in any event, no later than 14 days from the date when we accept that repayment is due.
- We accept card payments on our website using Stripe and PayPal.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via our site.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to, or does not for any reason, authorise payment then you will be notified.
- When you pay with PayPal your delivery address must be the address that is specified on your PayPal account, if it is not you must notify us in writing within 2 days of placing your order with the correct address.
Security of Your Credit Card
We take care to make our website safe for you to use.
- Card payments are not processed through pages controlled by us. We use Stripe and PayPal payment service providers who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a secure environment.
- If you have asked us to remember your credit card details in readiness for your next purchase, we will securely store your payment details on our systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process transactions that you have initiated.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Under the Consumer Contract Regulations, you have a right to cancel an order of Goods from the point of sale and up to 14 days after delivery.
- Your right to cancel does not apply to Goods that are customised or personalised.
- Returns and cancellations of Goods will be accepted subject to the following conditions: (i) Notify me within 14 days of delivery, (ii) Dispatch Goods back to me within 28 days of delivery, (iii) Request a cancellation within 14 days of purchase
- You are responsible for the cost of returning any Goods. We have no obligation to refund to you, the cost of re-packaging and returning the Goods.
- We cannot offer a refund for Goods that have been lost or damaged in return transit.
- Please ensure you obtain proof of postage for the returned Goods. Any loss in underpaid postage, which incurs a charge, will be deducted from the total refund amount.
- If Goods are unclaimed and returned back to us (in their original condition), the order will be cancelled and refunded. If you still require the Goods, you can make a new purchase.
- We will return your money, within 14 days, subject to the following conditions:
- We receive the Goods in a condition in which we can re-sell them at full price, in new condition, with labels and packaging intact.
- You comply with our procedure for returns and refunds, as provided above.
- For coaching, please notify us of any cancellations or changes at least 48 hours before, otherwise the session will be chargeable. If there has been no contact and you don’t arrive within 15 minutes of the scheduled start time, the session will be chargeable. This is because the time has been reserved for you and has not been available to anyone else to book.
- For training or workshops, no refund will be available if it is less than 7 days before the event begins. We may look at other options to reschedule, depending on circumstances, although this is not guaranteed.
- If you have paid a non-refundable deposit, we will contact you to discuss how and when to use the credit, in the event of a cancellation (subject to the timescales above).
There are of course occasionally exceptional circumstances, and we will consider these on a case-by-case basis.
- Please examine the Goods received from us immediately you receive them. If you do not tell us of any defect or problem within 30 days of receipt of the Goods, we shall assume that you have accepted them.
- If the Goods are faulty, they must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered but not later than six months from receipt by you.
- If any defect is found, then we shall repair or replace the Goods or refund the full cost you have paid including the cost of returning the Goods.
- We cannot be responsible for any delivery problems arising from incorrect or incomplete address details supplied by you.
- We will return your money subject to the following conditions:
- We receive the Goods with labels and packaging intact.
- You comply with our returns procedure, provided above.
- You tell us clearly what the fault is, when it first became apparent, and other information to enable us to identify or reproduce it.
- All Goods are shipped from the UK.
- All Goods will be posted Royal Mail 2nd Class (2 – 5 days). Parcels >2kg will be sent via an appropriate courier service (2-5 days).
- We apply flat rate shipping and the costs of delivery will be displayed on our website when you checkout.
- The above transit times are for guidance only. Packages may take longer and occasionally, there can be delays due to parcels being held up in the postal system. Any delays in the postal system are out with our control.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the address on your order is accurate and correct. We cannot be responsible for any delivery problems arising from incorrect or incomplete address details supplied by you.
- We aim to dispatch within 2 to 3 business days from receipt of your order. If we are unable to do this, we will let you know.
- Promotional voucher codes may, if valid, be used against a purchase, subject to the terms and conditions detailed on the voucher.
- Only one voucher code or other promotional offer or discount can be used on any one order.
- We have the right to refuse or cancel any order which has mistakenly been discounted with more than one voucher code or other promotional offers. You will be issued a full refund for any order cancelled under this clause.
- Coupons are applied to individual products or the items in the cart. Shipping rates are not cart items so coupon discount will not be applied to shipping.
We would love if you could help us and other customers by reviewing products that you purchased from us. We may send follow-up emails (and reminders) that gather reviews for products and services. By buying our products, you consent to receiving an email invitation to review your order.
This applies to all users and visitors of this site, and your use of this site means that you accept the terms and conditions.
Information is shown on this website to offer perspectives and share learning. This should not be taken as advice or recommendations, and you are responsible for your own wellbeing and any decisions or changes you may make.
None of the information may be copied, re-used, distributed, or sold without prior written permission and is copyright of Anna Bell.
Anna Bell Coaching is a website where you can find out about and buy Goods and Services for personal and professional development. Our website address is: https://annabellcoaching.com. Please contact us, if you have any questions or concerns about this policy, at email@example.com.